Bank Teller Job Duties:
• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier’s checks; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring other bank services.
• Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs; directing customers to an appropriate member of personnel as needed.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; auditing other tellers’ currency; assisting in certification of proof.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bank Teller Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Customer Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills
Submit a Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Missing required documents may not be considered.
Human Resources Director
Community Bank of Dublin-Laurens County
P.O. Box 4750
Dublin, GA 31040
Must be comfortable working in a team environment
Must be willing to submit to a background check